Rotary indexing systems are increasingly being used for testing and assembly processes for one or more components, where 100% testing is usually the central focus.?As a basis for its tailor-made solutions, hörmle GmbH uses a modular, expandable machine concept that is flexible and can be adjusted to a huge range of requirements.
FLEXIBLE SYSTEMS FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Our testing and assembly systems can be built as rotary indexing systems or part circulation systems, as well as linear transfer systems. The parts are generally fed in via standard components from feeder machinery. Beyond this, hörmle systems can be built fully automatic or partly automatic, for manual loading.
Part handling with robotic systems is no problem either - just ask us about it.
- Measuring button
- Laser button
- Crack tester with turning station
- Endoscope with cameras
- Pneumatic measurement technology
- Laser welding/inscribing
- and many more.
- Vertically from above
- Horizontally from the side
- Transmitted light (all exterior measurements)
- Sliver-free test in drill holes
- Front light measurements: Cracks, surface errors, shrinkage cavities